Sistema de pago 100% seguro
Pague en pesos mexicanos
Más de 3,5 millones de boletos vendidos
1. Bike RentalEn Bike Rental, jue, 30 ene 2020 - mar, 31 mar 2020
Desde MXN$ 238
2. Trabant City TourEn Trabant City Tour, sáb, 1 feb 2020 - mar, 31 mar 2020
Desde MXN$ 3560
3. Budapest Sightseeing Tour with ParliamentEn Budapest Sightseeing Tour with Parliament, jue, 30 ene 2020 - mar, 31 mar 2020
Desde MXN$ 1045
4. Budapest Sightseeing TourEn Budapest Sightseeing Tour, jue, 30 ene 2020 - mar, 31 mar 2020
Desde MXN$ 594
5. Budapest by NightEn Budapest by Night, vie, 31 ene 2020 - sáb, 28 mar 2020
Desde MXN$ 1472
6. Sisi TourEn Sisi Tour, sáb, 1 feb 2020 - lun, 30 mar 2020
Desde MXN$ 902
7. Danube Bend TourEn Danube Bend Tour, sáb, 1 feb 2020 - sáb, 28 mar 2020
Desde MXN$ 1329
8. Széchenyi Spa: Skip The LineEn Széchenyi Spa, mar, 28 ene 2020 - vie, 24 jul 2020
Desde MXN$ 519
9. Bike Tour in BudapestEn Bike Tour in Budapest, mar, 28 ene 2020 - jue, 31 oct 2019
Desde MXN$ 523
Sightseeing Tour in Buda
Experience Buda, the western side of the Danube River of Budapest on this two hour sightseeing tour. On this tour you'll see the area's highlights, such as the Castle District, Matthias Church, Fishermen's Bastion and Gellért Hill.
- Get a two hour sightseeing tour around Buda
- See all the major sights
- Learn about Hungarian history
Explore Buda to the West
The tour starts at the Chain Bridge, from here we'll pass by the Parliament, cross the Danube on the Margaret Bridge and drive over to Buda.
Our first stop is the Castle District. Here we'll take a short walk, during which you'll get to see the main attractions of the area, such as the beautiful Fishermen’s Bastion and the Matthias Church.
Next you guide will take you up Gellért Hill (Citadel) from where you can enjoy a gorgeous view to the city. We return to the city centre, where the tour ends, close to the well-known pedestrian street ‘Váciutca’.
The tour ends at the city center.
The tour is operated in English, German, French, Italian and Spanish.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at your hotel. The price includes free pick-up service 30 minutes before the tour starts from your hotel in Budapest. We kindly ask you to be ready for departure in your hotel lobby minimum 30 minutes before the tour starts.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 2 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children under age 12.