Sistema de pago 100% seguro
Pague en pesos mexicanos
Más de 3,5 millones de boletos vendidos
1. Bike RentalEn Bike Rental, jue, 30 ene 2020 - mar, 31 mar 2020
Desde MXN$ 238
2. Trabant City TourEn Trabant City Tour, sáb, 1 feb 2020 - mar, 31 mar 2020
Desde MXN$ 3560
3. Budapest Sightseeing Tour with ParliamentEn Budapest Sightseeing Tour with Parliament, jue, 30 ene 2020 - mar, 31 mar 2020
Desde MXN$ 1045
4. Budapest Sightseeing TourEn Budapest Sightseeing Tour, jue, 30 ene 2020 - mar, 31 mar 2020
Desde MXN$ 594
5. Sightseeing Tour in BudaEn Sightseeing Tour in Buda, jue, 30 ene 2020 - mar, 31 mar 2020
Desde MXN$ 428
6. Budapest by NightEn Budapest by Night, vie, 31 ene 2020 - sáb, 28 mar 2020
Desde MXN$ 1472
7. Sisi TourEn Sisi Tour, sáb, 1 feb 2020 - lun, 30 mar 2020
Desde MXN$ 902
8. Danube Bend TourEn Danube Bend Tour, sáb, 1 feb 2020 - sáb, 28 mar 2020
Desde MXN$ 1329
9. Széchenyi Spa: Skip The LineEn Széchenyi Spa, mar, 28 ene 2020 - vie, 24 jul 2020
Desde MXN$ 519
Bike Tour in Budapest
Join us for a fun and different sightseeing tour by bike! There's no better way to see the sights or learn about the history of Budapest. Spend a relaxing day touring both sides of the Danube with a small group and get to know the city.
- 3 hour bike tour with local guide
- Experience both Buda and Pest
- Short stop at the Hungarian Parliament
- Guaranteed small tour group
Explore Budapest by Bike
This bike tour around beautiful Budapest includes a visit to both the old area Buda on the western side of Danube and to the area Pest.
In Buda, we'll ride up to Castle District, the oldest part of Budapest and explore the area's many interesting sites, such as Matthias Church, Fishermen’s Bastion, Labyrinth of Buda Castle, Alexander Palace and Royal Palace.
in Pest we'll bike to Gresham Palace, the Hungarian Academy of Sciences, St. Stephen’s Basilic and Liberty Square. The route to Heroe’s Square takes you along Andrássy Avenue, part of the World Heritage since 2002.
The tour ends downtown after our final stop at the City Park.
The tour is operated only in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the Cityrama office near the Parliament.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 3 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children under age 12.